Energy Materials Research
Fundamental Physics and Chemistry of Energy Storage Materials and Systems
Professor Golam-Abbas Nazri
- Holistic approach to energy generation and storage: New research opportunities
- Search for super anode material
Active areas of research:
- Synthesis of novel nanomaterials for next generation of energy storage & generation devices.
- Physics and chemistry at high temperature and pressure.
- Reactivity of solids and non-traditional synthesis of new classes of materials.
- Transformation of pollutants to useful fuels.
- Synthesis of non-noble metal electrocatalysts, and non-rare earth magnets.
- Design and development of new in-situ techniques with single event resolution for real-time characterization
- of materials and devices.
- Refinement and extraction of light weight metals, alloys, inorganic-organic hybrids, carbon nanotubes
- polymer composites, and high temperature metal ceramic composites.